HCOMM deliver all
aspects of rail telecoms
required by your business
Whether it's detailed design, installation or testing, HCOMM deliver the highest standards across all areas of rail telecoms
- We deliver railway telecommunications design solutions covering Operational Telecoms and SISS (Station Information & Security Systems).
- Working to the Network Rail GRIP process, HCOMM will originate designs to fully compliant Approved for Construction status. We work with clients to develop existing GRIP 3-4 designs and produce GRIP 5 detailed design ready for installation.
- We offer a full CRE-led Design Team to deliver Operational Telecoms and SISS designs to support your wider projects.
- For the full scope of railway telecoms installation, HCOMM is the logical choice. Working in partnership with our Design Office, our experienced Site Teams work to the highest standards to deliver fully compliant, railway telecoms installations.
- Covering all aspects of Operational telecoms and SISS, we deliver specialist solutions to the rail industry.
- HCOMM can also provide standalone Installation Teams for both Fibre and Copper works to support rail telecoms projects.
Test & Commissioning
- Delivering rail telecoms Test & Commissioning solutions including Operational Telecoms and SISS, HCOMM offer compliance and adherence to the Network Rail GRIP Process. HCOMM work to exacting testing standards to ensure the safety, performance, and integrity of installations as demanded by the rail industry.
- With extensive experience, HCOMM provide the highest commissioning standards to ensure that equipment brought into service has been assessed as fully compliant.
- HCOMM can also provide independent Test & Commissioning teams to support your rail telecoms projects.
Training & Workshops
- With many years’ experience delivering high quality rail telecoms projects, HCOMM are ideally placed to deliver in-house training packages.
- Based just outside the City of York, HCOMM have developed a well-equipped 2000 sq ft workshop, with a comprehensive range of Operational Telecoms and SISS equipment.
- We are able to offer a high quality test facility for new and recovered equipment as well as a training environment for perfecting vital installation and testing skills.
Get in touch
Contact us to see how we can support your next project
Call 01904 692 790
HCOMM at the centre of Railway Telecoms
2b Kettlestring Lane
Follow us on